100 Days of Being Geek Chic and Healthy will return in 2017

8:22:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 1 Comments


Hello Ladies!
    It  has been a while since I talked about this subject. Then I was going through a lot of struggles over this past year. I was unable to complete the project.
    So one thing that I was hoping was that was we could all do is show support buy buying something with logo on it!
You can find it here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/cagedbirdie/works/14628402-100-days-of-being-geek-chic-and-healthy-logo?asc=u&ref=recent-owner

I building up revamped challenges as well as a reading challenge with my friend. 

I'm going to update the page, as well as my blog. I have been busy with school, but I will give an update soon.
Things I want to continue:
  • The Newsletter
  •  Posts Until the end of the project

Things I want to add:
  • Half way meet up: Groups in different states.
  • Booktube and instagram challenges 
Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! I sort of lost interest in the last one, but I'm so excited to try again! It's such a good idea, and great motivation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...