An Adventure Begins: An Introduction to 100 days of Being Geek Chic and Healthy

10:56:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 1 Comments



Welcome the start of a wonderful 100 days of being geek chic and Healthy.
     Why did I start this project?
     Everybody has that one moment in their life where they have reached that low point. Where you feel like nothing is going the right way. You don’t know what to do about it. I have found myself at this low point.

     Instead of moping around and continuing with this low point, I thought it was time for me to bring my spirits up, not just mine but of others as well we feel like they have a reached this point.

      When I was child being a geek was a bit of a burden. My parents always thought it was a phase. The were always the type of people who went to the races during the weekend in town, I was who stayed home, surfing the internet, reading books or watching something on tv, but as moved back to city I left to go community college I found that wasn’t alone at being a geek. My aunt a fellow geek herself helped me understand it wasn’t a phase. Now I embrace it.
     The one thing I do have a problem though about being a geek is I am a penniless community college student. I do not own a single geek clothing item that does not include Twilight (that was a phase.) except the shirt with Buffy on it and my Harry Potter Robe that I have since fourth grade. So during this project I will be dealing with what I have.

    I created 100 Days of Being Geek Chic and Healthy, not only for me but all geek girls who struggle with who they truly see themselves on the inside. Beautiful and Awesome.

     During this Project I will be focusing on different challenges every week, Some may be extended long than a week. I will be having other bloggers contribute to this blog and there own during this project, because I don’t want to just keep this project to myself, I want to here from others about their own journey of 100 Days of Being Geek Chic and Healthy. 

   Later I will introduce to bloggers will help with this project.

Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea! I have just recently started on my own journey to being truly fit & healthy. I'm looking forward to hearing more about this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...